Tachyon Research Private Limited, (referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”, “MedInPer” or “Tachyon Global Research”) is a company headquartered in Bangalore, India with a registered address at #79/A, Second Floor, Bapuji Layout, Bangalore, 560040, Karnataka, India. We provide sampling solutions to our clients by engaging, providing respondents through our community of healthcare professionals. MedInPer is a platform in which our members participate in research surveys conducted through our clients by providing their valuable insights and opinions.
General Privacy Statement.
How and what personal information do we collect?
We primarily collect and process your PII information through the online forms on our website which are used to sign up or log your queries. We may also collect certain information when you log on to participate in our surveys. The pieces information may include :
- Your First and Last Name
- Contact information such as email address and phone number.
- Professional credentials like NPI and GMC number.
- Your affiliation with the healthcare industry.
- The type of device used to access our website.
- Your IP address.
- Your geolocation.
- Browser type.
- Information through Google Analytics to monitor website usage and activity.
We may have also obtained your information through other third party sources, through social media accounts, database companies, and other comments, articles, or blogs that you may have posted online.
What are cookies?
How do we secure your information?
We take the utmost care about your privacy and the personal information you provide to us with the help of standard technology encryptions and internal technical measures. However, information over the internet can never be fully secured and in the advent of any such data breach, we will take the necessary measures as deemed under the law. If our site redirects you to other external websites, Tachyon Global Research is not responsible for the information that you provide on those websites. You may read the privacy policies of those websites to protect your privacy.
For how long will my information be stored?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is deemed necessary. Rest assured, your information is only used to provide the services for which you have provided consent during the time of the registration. In case, we see a termination of the services or our operations your information will be held for a period of 12 months, after which they will be deleted from our servers.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information in the following ways :
- To inform you about our online surveys and other engagement activities that may arise. Our primary mode of contact would be through email which you provided to us during the time of registration.
- To verify your identity or credentials.
- To address your concerns or queries
- To market our products and services through promotional emails.
Processing & Transferring your Information.
Information that we collect from you is processed and shared in accordance with GDPR and other data protection norms based on your consent which provides us authorization to do so.
While you attempt answering surveys or engaging with the content we send, you may be redirected to certain third-party websites which are handled and controlled by our clients. Our clients may be pharmaceutical companies or similar research firms who seek your clinical and healthcare expertise using us as a medium to reach you. Please note that we may share some amount of personal information and metrics for improving your experience.
We may also share your data with the following third party companies:
- Google Suite: Primary software used for communication.
- Zoho: Software used for communication.
- Hostinger, GoDaddy: Primary hosting providers.
- SurveyGizmo: Questionnaire Design Tool
- SendGrid: Email Marketing Tool
- Google Analytics: Used for tracking website metrics.
- Live Chat by 3Px: Live Chat Partner
We may also disclose your personal information if required by the law or government agencies and also with other third parties that might not be listed above.
Transferring your data outside the European Union.
Please note that your data is being controlled by “MedInPer”, a parent company under Tachyon Research Private Limited with a registered address at # 79/A, Second Floor, Bapuji Layout, Bangalore – 560040, Karnataka, India and the data might be stored in servers located in the US and India. If there are any concerns with our policies or process that we follow write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your rights under the California Consumer Protection Act of 2018 ( CCPA).
Pursuant to the California Consumer Protection Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), and subject to certain exceptions and limitations, California residents can contact us to exercise the rights described below with respect to certain personal information that we hold about you. To the extent those rights apply to you, they are described below.
- According to AB 375, you are allowed to demand to see all the information that we have on you, as well as a full list of all the third parties that data is shared with.
- Right to know about Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold.
- You have the right to request the details about your personal information that we collect, use, and disclose. You can submit a verifiable consumer request by contacting our data protection officer (DPO) at email@example.com
Tachyon Global Research reserves the right to verify your identity to its satisfaction by collecting and verifying your IP information, location, and the contact information that you have provided to us during the time of registration. You are entitled to receive the following pieces of information:
• The categories of your personal information that Tachyon Global Research has collected in the preceding 12 months.
• The categories of sources from which that information was collected.
• The business/commercial purpose for the collection or selling of information.
• The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
• The specific pieces of personal information were collected about you (subject to some exceptions) that was has disclosed (as those words are defined in the CCPA) in the last 12 months.
You have a legal right in accordance to GDPR and other relevant data protection laws to :
- Access the information we hold about you.
- Request a copy of any personal information that we have stored about you.
- Update, correct, or revoke any of the information.
- Request the complete deletion or revocation of information.
- Unsubscribe to our services.
- Revoke the consent provided for communication.
However, we reserve the right to decline the request if it is deemed in appropriate.
How can I revoke my information or opt-out?
You have the right to revoke your information or opt-out of your panel and services. You can do these either by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the end of our emails or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be processed within 48 hours.
Tachyon Research Private Limited (Tachyon Global Research) (MedInPer) #79/A,Second Floor, 4th Cross Road, Bapuji Layout, Bangalore, 560040 Karnataka, India